1.There are two circles intersecting each other. Another smaller circle with centre O, is lying between the common region of two larger circles. Centre of the circle (i.e., A, O and B) are lying on a straight line. AB = 16 cm and the radii of the larger circles are 10 cm each. What is the area of the smaller circle?
2. ABCD is a square, inside which 4 circles with radius 1 cm, each are touching each other. What is the area of the shaded region?
3. The area of a circle is 38.5 sq. cm. Its circumference is
4. The circumference of a circle whose diameter is 4.2 cm is
5. The length of the wire is 66m. The number of circles of circumference 13.2cm can be made from the wire is
6. The circumference of a circle exceeds its diameter by 120cm, then its radius is
7. The area of a square inscribed in a circle of diameter ‘d’ is
8. The distance covered by a circular wheel of diameter ‘d’ in 100 revolutions is
9. The radius of the circle whose area is equal to the sum of the areas of the two circles of radii 24cm and 7cm is
10. The radius of the circle whose circumference is equal to the sum of the circumferences of the two circles of radii 24cm and 7cm is
Class 10 Areas Related to Circles Quiz -2
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
Click on ‘Start Quiz’ to Take Test.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)