1.If the volume of a cube is 1728, the length of its edge is equal to
2. Two cubes each of 10 cm edge are joined end to end. The surface area of the resulting cuboid is
3. A rectangular sheet of paper 44 cm × 18 cm is rolled along its length and a cylinder is formed. The volume of the cylinder so formed is equal to (Take π = 22/7)
4. If the radius and height of a cylinder are in the ratio 5 : 7 and its volume is 550 , then its radius is equal to (Take π = 22/7)
5. If the curved surface area of a solid right circular cylinder of height h and radius r is one-third of its total surface area, then
h = 2 r
h = 1/4 r
h = 1/2 r
h = 3/2 r
6. A hollow cylindrical pipe is 21 cm long. If its outer and inner diameters are 10 cm and 6 cm respectively, then the volume of the metal used in making the pipe is (Take π = 22/7)
7. If the radius and slant height of a cone are in the ratio 4 : 7 and its curved surface area is 792 , then its radius is (Take π = 22/7)
8. If the radius of the base and the height of a right circular cone are respectively 21 cm and 28 cm, then the curved surface area of the cone is (Take π = 22/7)
9. A conical tent with base-radius 7 m and height 24 m is made from 5 m wide canvas. The length of the canvas used is (Take π = 22/7)
10. The total surface area of a solid hemisphere of radius 3.5 m is covered with canvas at the rate of Rs. 20 per. The total cost to cover the hemisphere is (Take π = 22.7)
Class 10 Surface Area and Volumes Quiz 1
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
Click on ‘Start Quiz’ to Take Test.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)