1.The cost of painting a cubical box of side 3m at the rate of Rs.2 per sq.m is
2. The volume of the cuboid whose length, breadth and height is 12cm, 8cm and 6cm is
3. The base area of the cylinder is 80 sq.cm. If its height is 5cm, then its volume is
4. A cubical block of side 7 cm is surmounted by a hemisphere. The greatest diameter of the hemisphere is
5. The plural form of ‘frustum’ is
none of these
6. A solid cylinder of radius ‘r’ and height ‘h’ is placed over other cylinder of same height and radius. The total surface area of the shape so formed is
7. The edge of the cube whose volume is 1728cm is
8. The radius and height of a right circular cone and that of a right circular cylinder are respectively equal. If the volume of the cylinder is 300 cu.cm, then the volume of the cone is
9. A solid is in the shape of a cone standing on a hemisphere with both their radii being equal to 1 cm and the height of the cone is equal to its radius. The volume of the solid is
10. The length of the diagonal of a cuboid of dimensions 5cm by 4cm by 3cm is
Class 10 Surface Area and Volumes Quiz 2
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
Click on ‘Start Quiz’ to Take Test.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)