1.The length of tangent PQ, from an external point P is 24 cm. If the distance of the point P from the centre is 25 cm, then the diameter of the circle is
2. A tangent PQ at point of contact P to a circle of radius 12 cm meets the line through centre O to a point Q such that OQ = 20 cm, length of tangent PQ is :
3. PQ is a tangent drawn from a point P to a circle with centre O and QOR is a diameter of the circle such ∠POR = 120∘, then ∠OPQ is
4. A circle is inscribed in ΔABC having sides 8 cm, 10 cm and 12 cm as shown in the figure. Then
AD = 7 cm, BE = 4 cm.
AD = 7 cm, BE = 5 cm.
AD = 8 cm, BE = 5 cm.
AD = 10 cm, BE = 5 cm.
5. In the given figure, If TP and TQ are two tangents to a circle with centre O, so that ∠POQ = 110o then ∠PTQ is equal to
6. A tangent PQ at a point P o a circle of radius 5 cm meets a line through the centre O at point Q, so that OQ = 12 cm. find the length PQ.
7. From a point Q, the length of tangent to a circle is 24 cm and the distance of Q from the centre is 25 cm, radius of circle is :
8. If PA and PB are tangents to the circle with centre O such that ∠APB = 40∘, then ∠OAB is equal to
9. Quadrilateral PQRS circumscribes a circle as shown in the figure. The side of the quadrilateral which is equal to PD + QB is
10. In the given figure, the pair of tangents A to a circle with centre O are perpendicular to each other and length of each tangent is 5 cm, then the radius of the circle is :