Chapter 15 Probability- MCQ Online Test 1 Class 9 Maths
1. The probability of an impossible event is
(a) less than 1
(b) more than 1
2. In a cricket match, a batswoman hits the boundary 6 times out of 30 balls played by her. Find the probability that she did not hit a boundary is
3. A die is thrown 300 times and odd numbers are obtained 153 times. Then, the probability of getting an even number is
4. Gugu throws a die once. The probability that she shows a number less than 5 is :
5. If each observation of the data is increased by 5, then their mean
(a) remains the same
(b) is increased by 5
(c) becomes 5 times the original mean
(d) is decreased by 5
6. Weather forecast from a news channel was correct 125 times out of 365 days. The probability that on a given day it was not correct is
7. Two coins are tossed simultaneously 300 times. Either one or two heads are obtained 198 times. The probability of getting no head is
8. Two coins are tossed simultaneously. Then, the probability of getting at most one head is
9. Which of the following cannot be the empirical probability of an event ?
10. A standard deck of 52 cards is shuffled. One card is drawn at random. The probability that the card is red or an ace is
Class 9 Probability Quiz - 1
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
Click on ‘Start Quiz’ to Take Test.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)