1.If AB = QR, BC=RP and CA = QP, then which of the following holds?
△ACB ≅ △PQR
△ABC ≅ △PQR
△CAB ≅ △PQR
△CAB ≅ △RQP
2. △PQR, ∠P = 60∘, ∠Q = 50∘ and which side of the triangle is the longest?
None of these
3. In the adjoining figure, the rule by which △ABC ≅ △ADC
4. In the adjoining figure, BC = AC. If ∠ACD = 115∘, the ∠A is
5. If the bisector of the angle A of a △ABC is perpendicular to the base BC of the triangle then the triangle ABC is :
6. Which is true?
A triangle can have two acute angles
A triangle can have two obtuse angles
A triangle can have two right angles
All is true
7. If ABC and PQR are similar triangles in which ∠ A = 470 and ∠ Q = 830, then ∠ C is:
8. In the adjoining figure, BC = AD, CA⊥AB and BD⊥AB. The rule by which △ABC ≅ △BAD is
9. In the given figure, ABC is an equilateral triangle. The value of x+y is
10. In quadrilateral ABCD, BM and DN are drawn perpendiculars to AC such that BM = DN. If BR = 8 cm. then BD is
Class 9 Triangles Quiz -1
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
Click on ‘Start Quiz’ to Take Test.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)